Monday, November 2, 2009

Blogging for Scrapbookers Begins!

Today is the first day of the Blogging for Scrapbookers class. This class seems perfect for me. I am horrible when it comes to writing down thoughts. Putting thoughts into words. And, scrapbooking pictures and the words you put down is sooo important. I want to be able to leave my thoughts and feelings (along with some pictures) behind after I'm gone. I wish the words and thoughts of my loved ones were left behind for me.
Another great class I've taken is Type+Writer @ Jessica Sprague. Another of my favorites. I've taken a bunch of her classes and loved them all.
So, a big Hello to all visiting from Shimelle's class. I hope to keep it interesting for you.
Today, I did took the " Little to NO Time" route being my little one is home sick with the dreaded fever and cough.
I got a quick pic of my puter that I work on. And another of my favorite little netbook that I will be reading everyones blog on while snuggled in bed! hehe




3 comments:

Jane said...

Hi - just dropping in from Shimelles class :)
Enjoy the class!!!

Maria Ontiveros said...

Love the elements in your border!
Rinda (from Shimelle's class)

Alisa said...

so much fun to see you blogging again....will visit now that I know you are writing!!