Thursday, November 5, 2009

They're back!

OMG!! Leggings are back. I'm not sure if this is good or not. But, let me back up. my sister calls me. We're five years apart and I think pretty darn cloase to each other. Ther's alot of kidding around. For example, we like to see which can get the other to eat all that bad fattening stuff!! lol. Any way, she calls me and tells me she just found these great pair of leggings! I think... Ughhh, gross. She tell me they're great, they look like jeans. You know those skinny jeans. Okay, She's got me interested now. Oh yeah she goes, " They look great in those high boots you can't stick your jeans in. The kind you want to show. I tell her, " Hey, i got two pair of those boots I haven't worn in 2 years!" Oh, and they will fit nicely in those EMU's ( like the Uggs). Really... Mmmmmm. How much were they and where did you get them? She tells me, I make plans to go first thing in the morning. What size you get? This store clothes happen to run big on me. She got size Medium. Well, if you got a medium then I must need a small I say. No,no you're a medium she continues to tell me. In fact she goes on to say, You're a BIG medium, and I'm a small medium!!! Ha!So on it goes. For about two minutes back and forth, laughing as to who is the bigger medium!! Well, in the morning I go to the store and start looking. My little one in the background, "Can we go yet?".Shhhh. My heart starts to sink, I can't find the wonderful leggings that will make me look skinny!!! hehe! Well, maybe I can go swipe a pair of my sisters. My eyes scan the racks. JACKPOT!! Yes!! I found them. I grab all 3 colors. So cute. Ok, Mom will pay and we can go home and wash these babies and hope they fit!!

2 comments:

Nellie Mae said...

OMG!! I am super excited about leggings!! Great post!!

Alisa said...

Nooooo! Not till I lose like 25 lbs!!!