Friday, November 13, 2009

Thankful: November 13


Today I am thankful for God sharing his wisdom with me upon awakening this morning. Did you ever have an "Ah ah" moment? Like a light bulb went off in your head. Is it usually in the morning when you're rested? Is it like someone put these profound and meaningful thoughts into your head? Is it like you're having a conversation with yourself? What do you call it? Well, depending on my mood I suppose it depends what I call it. This morning and often at times I like to think it's God sharing his wisdom with me. Today's bit of wisdom you may be asking... Forgiveness. If we can't forgive and show love and empathy, how can we raise our children to do the same? Ok. maybe that is a "DUH" moment rather than an "Ah ah" moment. But think about it. Is there a situation in your life that just seems to go in circles. Someone has got to break it. Why not it be you?

Photo Courtesy WTL Photos

sig3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wise words! :o)